It’s coming it’s coming! The much-awaited PS4 is almost here! For those that pre-ordered back in June, you’re in luck because not only will you be able to pickup your console, you also received AED 100 on your SWITCH account which you can use towards purchasing games. Many people have been asking about their consoles, pre-orders and availability, so here’s everything answered in a nutshell:
- The consoles will be available in UAE, Qatar and Bahrain on Friday, December 13th.
- All of those that have pre-ordered will be able to pickup their console on the 13th.
- You can only pickup your console from the store you ordered it from.
- If you haven’t pre-ordered, you can still get your hands on one but we suggest you head to the store early to avoid disappointment,as stock is limited.
- There will be a Midnight Launch in UAE on Thursday, December 12th, 11:59pm in the following stores: The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre, Abu Dhabi Mall & Al Wahda Mall. You can follow the conversation on twitter #PS4MidnightLaunch for more details.