Virgin Megastore is excited to launch an exclusive promotion by Skullcandy starting from March 31 to April 24, 2015 in UAE, Bahrain & Qatar (Terms & Conditions apply).
With every purchase of Skullcandy Crusher from any Virgin Megastore in UAE, Bahrain & Qatar you will receive a free download of the legendary movie “On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter“ with Robbie Maddison on the day of the movie release – 6th May 2015.
About the movie:
Following up his father’s Academy Award-nominated classic “On Any Sunday”, Dana Brown shows that the passion for riding motorcycles is as strong as ever.
A modern take on the original, ON ANY SUNDAY: THE NEXT CHAPTER captures the heart and soul of motorcycle culture and the fearless riders taking biking to brave new heights all over the world.
Go inside customized bike shops with Hollywood stars like Mickey Rourke. Soar through the air with phenomenal athlete and professional daredevil Robbie Maddison. Even ride alongside visionaries in Africa, who use motorcycles to save lives.
No matter the background, THE NEXT CHAPTER shows that all riders share the passion for the race, the love of family and friends, and, of course, the thrill of the ride.
Watch the movie trailer here.
Skullcandy Crusher “On Any Sunday, the Next Chapter” Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- The Skullcandy Crusher “On Any Sunday, the Next Chapter” Promotion (the “Promotion”) open to citizens and legal residents of the UAE who are at least fourteen (14) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Skullcandy International GmbH (“Skullcandy”), their advertising agencies, contractors, or other companies associated with this Promotion, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. “Immediate family member” shall be deemed to mean spouse, domestic partner, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law.
- Instructions on how to claim a digital copy of the movie “On Any Sunday, the Next Chapter” (a 49.99 Dirhams value (suggested retail price for SD)) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotional offer is valid from 31 March 2015 through 25 April 2015 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to claim your digital copy of the movie “On Any Sunday, the Next Chapter” (“Gift”), you must purchase one Skullcandy Crusher headphone during the Offer Period from any Virgin address in the UAE (“Qualifying Products”). Any Qualifying Product has a promotional sticker containing the “Crusher Promotion” URL and validation code for downloading your Gift.
- The Gift will be eligible for download from 25 March 2015 through 31 December 2015 (“Redemption Period”). Eligible claimants must claim and collect the Gift during the Redemption Period by registering for download at the “Crusher Promotion” URL. On our behalf, you will receive an e-mail once the Gift is downloadable. Failure to redeem your Gift during the Redemption Period shall result in forfeiture of your Gift.
- Claimants under 21 years of age must have parental/guardian approval to claim a Gift and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by Skullcandy to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this Promotion.
- Skullcandy, in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at Skullcandy’s discretion. Skullcandy’s failure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Skullcandy’s decisions regarding all matters shall be final and binding.
- Limited to one Gift claim per claimant (regardless of the number of Qualifying Products purchased). Returning a Qualifying Product for any reason shall disqualify a claimant from eligibility to receive a Gift.